Plotting with my Characters

Prof. Jetta Delaney
Professor

Plotting with my Characters

Post by Prof. Jetta Delaney » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:54 am

Here are a few ideas I've been kicking around for my assorted characters. Please let me know if you would like to interact with them!

• Jetta needs adult friends and colleagues. Please, people with adult and professor characters, interact?
  • Jetta's children are varying levels of not pleased with her. Who wants to get adopted LOL
  • Jetta needs a mental--if not physical--sparring partner to keep her on her toes or she can get melancholy and nasty.

• Morrigan needs friends! She's a bit difficult, but she's very active and fun once you get past her shell.
  • Morrigan adores Muggle music, and she needs someone who is also into Muggle music and other Muggle stuff.
  • I have a vision of Morrigan rescuing a ton of somehow damaged or traumatized magical animals of varying danger levels: who wants in on that?

• Whoo boy.
  • He's an interesting child.
  • He has a huge maternal streak for younger/smaller children, especially girls, but he could use guy friends as well.
  • There is a 99% chance he will at one point try to summon dark spirits, because the heart wants what the heart wants.
  • He has a boyfriend already whom he's very dedicated too, so no dating a new guy for creepy, but if anyone wants to make Gabe....?
Anyway, if you think you could form a plot with any one of my hot messes, please let me know! I also have a Gryffindor and Ravenclaw waiting in the wings who are slightly less difficult to work with.

Eric Brandski
Fifth Year

Re: Plotting with my Characters

Post by Eric Brandski » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:15 am

Both Elwyn and Eric are interested in the animal rescue plot! And Eric is up for being a bro-friend with Cana, if you want.

Maija Guerrero
Third Year

Post by Maija Guerrero » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:53 am

Maija just crashed your RP with Antien. She is younger so Cana's maternal streak could kick in with her. She does want to make friends with the older students.

Prof. Sebastian Navarro is looking for friends. He didn't attend Hogwarts, so he's been wandering around the castle and the grounds to familiarize himself with everything. Jetta would make an interesting friend for him since he grew up in a secluded wizarding community and doesn't know anything about muggles (except what he learned in school). He grew up (I think) as the middle child with two older and two younger sisters. He might be able to make an interesting mental sparring partner for Jetta.

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Post by Cana Havich » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:53 pm

I'd totally be down for Cana being friends with both Eric and Maija, though I get the sneaking suspicion he and Eric might not initially get along.

And I would love for Jetta and Sebastian to meet, Maija! We should totally set something up for them to run into each other.

Angela Tremaine
Sixth Year

Post by Angela Tremaine » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:21 am

Hey there! Angela would love to get to know Morrigan!

She loves Muggle music and muggle stuff! Particularly muggle - MOVIES! And there aren't many places she can talk about them here! She needs a companion here...but I'll warn you...she's a little - odd. ;)

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Post by Cana Havich » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:06 am

I'd love for Morrigan and Angela to be friends :D All the Havich-Delaney kids are a kids are a bit odd, so that would be fine!

Lacey Burke
Third Year

Post by Lacey Burke » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Would Morrigan be up for tutoring Lacey in Muggle Studies? Lacey's parents will have her take most (if not all) subjects in her third year, just to keep her options open going forward. She doesn't know a thing about muggles though, so she'll need some help.

Once I have a better grasp on Silas, I'll throw him Jetta's way for some threads :)

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Post by Cana Havich » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:21 am

I would love for Morrigan to tutor Lacey! And I'd also love for Jetta and Silas to meet :) We can set something up over pm or discord soon!

Angela Tremaine
Sixth Year

Post by Angela Tremaine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Awesome! That sounds great - Morrigan sounded completely up Angela's alley! She needs odd friends! ;)

Morrigan Delaney
Third Year

Post by Morrigan Delaney » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:06 am

I joined your open thread with her, so hopefully we can form a friendship between them!