Plot with me!

Medea Kelly
Fifth Year

Plot with me!

Post by Medea Kelly » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:42 pm

Hi! I'm brand new and trying to find some people for Medea to know/interact with. She's a 5th year so if your character is someone she'd have a past relationship with of some type, let me know. Things I'm looking for
  • Medea is an amateur photographer! Fellow photography nerds, models, or people she likes to take shots of. Alternatively, people who don't like her taking shots of them?
  • Other muggle-born kids who she can commiserate on the weirdness of the wizarding world with
  • Crushes! Medea is the kind of disaster gay who gets crushes on girls really easily. If you're open to her being an awkward mess at your character or even actually plotting some romance stuff, let me know
  • Study buddies. Medea is obsessed with making sure she does well on her OWLs this year and having someone to study with would be a big help
That's... kind of what I have off the top of my head, but I'm open to whatever, really. Her profile is over here if you want to know a bit more about Medea.

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Re: Plot with me!

Post by Cana Havich » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:03 pm

Morrigan is a third year but she looks a bit older, since all the Havichs are ridiculously tall. She's make a great model and crush focus. She's dramatic at times, but a generally good person. She's also bi, so that might help on the crush aspect lol.

Vesper would love to study with her, but hates having his picture taken, as does Cana. There could definitely be some drama there!

Medea Kelly
Fifth Year

Post by Medea Kelly » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:13 pm

How old is Morrigan? She might be a biiiit young for Medea if she's a third year. Definitely on board for the whole model thing though.

Hey, just because they're studying doesn't mean she HAS to take a picture. Though she wants to.

Dorian Krueger
Third Year

Post by Dorian Krueger » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Dori is both muggleborn and also LOVES an audience because he's a clown and an attention whore. He's a 3rd year too but he likes to make a spectacle of himself so there's a good chance she would have a general awareness of who he is if they haven't already met. He's probably the kind of person who would see her with her camera out and call out and start striking poses from down the hall xD

Medea Kelly
Fifth Year

Post by Medea Kelly » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Oh she would adore Dori. He'd be like that little brother she doesn't have. :P

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Post by Cana Havich » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Morrigan is about to turn 14 as she has an October birthday and the school years go a bit different at her old school :) But yeah if you're uncomfortable with that, then that's absolutely fine, and they can just be platonic friends :D I'm absolutely cool either way!

Medea Kelly
Fifth Year

Post by Medea Kelly » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:04 pm

Ah no, that totally works then! Medea just turned fifteen in July so there's less a difference then I thought at first. Crush is totally workable.

Agnes Cooper
Sixth Year

Post by Agnes Cooper » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Ags spends a lot of time listening to muggle radio, so Medea might want to hang around for that if she's feeling homesick (and they can commiserate about hearing ads for stuff they can't go to or buy!). She'd be okay being photographed as a part of group stuff, but freaked out a bit about being in solo portraits, so maybe that's something to work with. She's also just really self-centered so crushing is probably going to go over her head but you never know, I guess.

Medea Kelly
Fifth Year

Post by Medea Kelly » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:20 pm

Ahhh radio buddies would be awesome. Doing homework and listening to muggle pop music and ads because there's no internet here :'(

Eric Brandski
Fifth Year

Post by Eric Brandski » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:54 pm

Eric and Kyani are both Half-bloods, though Kyani was raised as a Muggleborn. Ky is also a professional model, so there might be some fun with that. He hates modeling, though. And Elwyn is pretty crazy. She probably wouldn't even notice if she was being flirted with, to be honest, but she'd a 3rd year.