Strange Exhilaration [Trinity]

Life within the castle can be found happening here.
Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Re: Strange Exhilaration [Trinity]

Post by Cana Havich » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:32 am

Cana considered. He couldn't invite the boy down near the Slytherin dorms without looking suspicious. But he didn't know the rest of the school well enough to make a recommendation. Back home, it wouldn't have been a problem to just find an empty classroom to do magic in: there was nowhere near the level of restriction there as there was here. Probably for the best though, considering what happened between him and Gabe.

"I don't actually know," he finally settled upon saying. "I figure you know this place better than I do. Where could we go that no one would bother us?"

Cana was already planning the spells he would show off. He knew minor resurrections, a few transfiguring potions that shouldn't be too difficult to create before then that had dramatic results on animals. Maybe even some work with the gods or spirits. That would definitely be a good way to show off his abilities. Obviously, nothing too Dark on that. He'd learned his lessons the hard way. The very hard way.

Suddenly he came to a realization.

"I'm afraid I don't actually know your name. I'm sorry. I know we've had classes before. Terribly sorry if you've told me and I've forgotten. My name is Cana. Cana Havich. Like I mentioned before, Professor Delaney is my auntie. My cousins go here too, but none of them are in our year."

Trinity Peters-Stenhouse 
Sixth Year

Post by Trinity Peters-Stenhouse  » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:14 pm

Trinity wasn't the least bit offended that Cana didn't know him. No one didn. Even the teachers had a hard time remembering he existed. "Ah'm Tren'ty. Nice ta me't yew, Ah s'pose." Trinity was still trying to get a feel for Cana. He was an interesting bloke, obviously, and had a bunch of magic Trinity had never even heard of. But the man would probably just kill him when he got tired of Trinity. That was fine. He had lived longer than he had expected to, anyway.

As for a place they wouldn't get caught... Trinity knew a lot of places where no one ever noticed him, but he didn't know if that would work for Cana. There was a copes of trees near by the lake that had a small clearing in the middle, just big enough for a few people. Trinity told Cana about it. "Me't meh at da loke at mi'nite." That should give Cana the time he needed to collect what they needed. And it would give Trinity time to ready things in case he died tonight.

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Post by Cana Havich » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:31 pm

Trinity. An interesting name for a wizard. Perhaps he wasn't a pureblood? Or maybe he was, and Cana was misjudging. The name had lots of religious connotations to Cana, with a religion he didn't particularly have a lot of good will toward. Mostly, because it had nearly wiped out his own belief system. Still, he had nothing against religious people as individuals (generally), so he'd just have to figure out Trinity as his own person as time went on. Right now, he didn't seem exceptionally pleasant, but Cana supposed it would be hypocrisy to point that out.

"The...lake then," he said slowly, repeating himself in case he'd misinterpreted Trinity's accent. "I'll definitely be there. I've got to go get some things together for it, but that should give me enough time."

Cana loosely placed an arm on the wall well above Trinity's head and grinned a sharp wolf's grin.

"Oh, and of course...don't tell anyone about this. Not friends. Not a girlfriend. And definitely not a professor. If my aunt or any other adult shows up tonight, well..."

He leaned down and got right in Trinity's face.

"I'll be quite upset."

And with that, Cana turned his huge body around dramatically and walked off in what he hoped was a suitably mysterious fashion.