An Experiment of Experiements (Elwyn and Cana)

Life within the castle can be found happening here.
Elwyn Wann
Third Year

Re: An Experiment of Experiements (Elwyn and Cana)

Post by Elwyn Wann » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:05 am

"I was looking for candy," Elwyn bemoaned leaning into Gregory. He was strong and tall with a rather comfortable chest. The blonde closed her eyes. She could hear his heart-beat. "I shouldn't let you hold me like this, Mister Master," the girl said, locking her arms around the older Ravenclaw's waist, "I have a boyfriend." Well... he would be her boyfriend... soon...

Elwyn swayed slightly, loosing her footing. She would have tripped if not for her grip on Gregory. "They two of you were..." what was the word? "jabbering and I wanted more candy. There was no candy in the bag though." She looked up atr the boy with pleading green eyes, "Can you believe that? No candy! You have candy... don't you?"

Maybe it was in his pockets! She started scrounging around in his pants pocket. There had to be something somewhere.

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Post by Cana Havich » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:19 pm

Cana was ready to strangle this strange girl with his own two hands. First she was going through his belongings and now she was...sexually harassing Gregory? What in the world had been in that lemon drop? Or had it even been the lemon drop at all? She seemed perfectly content to madness even before the candy.

He vaguely recalled having his knuckles magically cracked open as a child while going through Ophelia's purse during some sort of custody or child support hearing agreement for his brother Kristian. While it had boded well for his father getting majority custody of his brother from his ex-wife, it was an awful memory that Cana was now debating sharing upon Elwyn. It might make him look impulsive and vengeful though...which he was, but it was an aspect of himself he was working on. And it wouldn't do for Gregory to see him lose control.

As it was, the whole situation looked very awkward for the poor fellow. Cana made his way over and delicately extricated Elwyn from around Gregory without touching the other boy too much. He wasn't sure if Gregory even realized Cana was gay yet, and he didn't want to test his luck by being too touchy with the other boy. He might get the wrong idea.

As he directed Elwyn over to a seat, he looked back at Gregory.

"We should probably make her stay still somehow. I'm not suggesting hurting her...but this could be bad for testing control. We don't entirely know what she is capable of."

He debated tying her up with a magically produced rope, but the way he tied knots was...unique and might raise more questions that wouldn't be desirable. But surely there was a way to get her still. Perhaps Gregory could agree to a petrification spell?

"How about this: Elwyn, if you can sit down and be still for awhile, I'll personally order you a big box from my mother's favorite candy maker. A very big box too, the kind given at Christmas. Do you think you could do that for me?"

Gregory H. Masterson
Seventh Year

Post by Gregory H. Masterson » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:03 pm

She was like an octopus!

All of Gregory's thoughts about forbearance and putting up with anything in order to have an effective guinea pig evaporated as the girl flung her skinny arms around his waist.
The only reason he didn't deck her was that he was taken so by surprise!

What was the matter with her?! He would think it was a side effect of his potion, but he knew that the girl was nuts anyway and he highly doubted that his solution was to blame.
Gritting his teeth he was about to fling her off (possibly breaking her arms in the process) when she switched to trying to search his trouser pockets! He leaped out of the way, wand appearing from his sleeve, just as Cana came to the rescue.
Gregory spent a moment, getting himself back under control.

He knew that his mother, great aunt and myriad step mothers would all have his hide if he attacked a girl, but then, he wasn't sure Elwyn entirely counted as human. Actually, his mother would probably ask whether Elwyn had deserved it.
But she would want him to act with more finesse. He must remember who he was.
He relaxed his wand arm and slid the wand back in it's holder.
"My apologies. I should have seen something like that coming. I was complacent. Thank you. Truly, I can't thank you enough." He said dryly at the end.

Gregory pulled out a long white silk scarf from his bag and approached Elwyn cautiously. "If you let us wrap you in this silken scarf, we will feed you some real treats and you can tell us about them. Candy. The candy you were looking for and then add to that Cana's generous offer and I think you'll have more than enough for yourself and to share with your . . . boyfriend." The word hurt his teeth. It was so. . juvenile. But one made sacrifices for the cause. He even smiled, though it wasn't his best.

Elwyn Wann
Third Year

Post by Elwyn Wann » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:10 pm

Suddenly, Elwyn was being lifted into the air by the Demon. She didn't mind it, though. Rather, she enjoyed being tall. He was like a tree! Unfortunately, she was placed in a chair all too quickly. Un-unfortunantely, the deposition was followed by the offer of--candy! The boys were bound to have sisters. They were good at bribes.

When Mister Master pulled a scarf from nowhere--like a real Muggle magician!--Elwyn clapped. It was so pretty! She wondered it if was part of the bribe, too. She would accept it, of course. All he was asking was that she be-- "Tied up? You better not do anything untoward toward me, Mister."

But there was <i>more</i> candy in the offer. She wondered if Professor Fynn liked candy. Truth be told, she had never actually seen him eat anything. He was too asleep at meal times. Maybe he was a vampire? Oh! That would be cool! Elwyn had never met a vampire before. But if he was, surely the school would have to tell people for liability reasons.

The girl stopped her thought and looked back at the boys. "Sorry, I was elsewhere. What did I miss?"

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Post by Cana Havich » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:31 am

Cana blessed the gods that Gregory seemed to be on the same mental wavelength as he was. He'd think the whole scenario a blessing if it weren't for Wann's eccentricity. No. Eccentricity was Victor or Gabriel or Bjørn on his better days. Elwyn was the worst kind of mad, and he wasn't here for it.

Taking the scarf from Gregory, he quickly laced it under Elwyn's chest and around her arms and the chair. A simple charm that he'd used before for....reasons, lengthened the scarf and he carefully wrapped and knotted it around her, careful not to hurt her. He painfully tried to keep any appearance of suggestivity out of the situation, despite his experience tying someone up before definitely being in different circumstances. When he was satisfied that she was secured to the chair, he turned to Gregory, painfully trying down to push the awkwardness of what he just did away.

"Well, I'd say she's secure now. Though I wouldn't put it past her to be able to escape. We should probably go quickly."

Feeling a twinge of guilt (or at least as close to a modicum of guilt as he could feel), he turned back towards Elwyn.

"I'll....get you something nicer than candy for doing this. I don't know what you like, but...maybe a dress for you to go out for your boyfriend or something."

The transactional nature of the whole situation felt gross. He wondered how his father dealt with his ex-wife and the women he dated before he met Cana's mother. He certainly had no sort of illusion as to how their relationship started out either. He couldn't imagine being in a similar situation with Gabriel. Still, it did have merits, he supposed.

Approaching the work table, he finally turned back to Gregory.

"So what did you have in mind? I'm a few steps away from direct human trials, though I suppose with a captive test subject, I could make...exceptions."

Gregory H. Masterson
Seventh Year

Post by Gregory H. Masterson » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:26 pm

It was singularly distasteful.

Strangely enough, while the girl's oddities made her the perfect candidate for experimentation, the more she talked and the stranger she revealed herself to be, the more distasteful it became.
If she were SO far removed from an ordinary wizard, than could any of this prove useful in the long run?

Besides, she was singularly helpless, though obviously an escape artist. No one would be on their side if they got caught.
He nodded at Cana. "Yes, I think we'd better be swift and then release her and re-think. I knew she was . . different, but I had no idea it had gotten this bad." He shook his head and turned to the worktable. "Alright, change of plan. I am going full bore. We might not get, or rather WANT another shot at this. Give me what you have. Let's extract what we can and place it in the lemon drops. Let's see what it can do at full strength."
Gregory tapped the small flames with his wand and they grew hotter, causing the pewter cauldron to heat up and the mixture within to boil. There wasn't much in it, as it was boiling down.
He prepared a glass vial and an eye dropper.

Glancing back at the girl he smiled wanly and added. "Never fear, Miss Wann, Cana is correct. We will not act untoward."