Help Wanted

All your important information can be found here from general news & updates on the site, to rules, and announcements.
Antien Rohas
Fourth Year

Help Wanted

Post by Antien Rohas » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:53 pm

Keep an eye out here for help wanted jobs as they go up. We'll update the list here.

If you have a skill that you think will be of use to the re-building, or time you would like to give, please let us know and we'll do our best to utilize the awesome community that is Inspired Quills.

Thanks all!

Desdemona Garrotte
Shady Merchant

Re: Help Wanted

Post by Desdemona Garrotte » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:57 pm

Discord revival of our IRC? Could set that up after work today if no one else is working on something

Sada Worth
Fourth Year

Post by Sada Worth » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:29 pm

Hi guys,

I don't know if you remember me, but I do still remember all or well most of you anyway :)

It was great to hear from Miki about revival and I'm eager to help in anyway I can. I have some spare time on my hands so I wouldn't mind giving a hand with graphics/light coding and content writing.

Brad Devereaux
First Year

Post by Brad Devereaux » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:41 pm

Hey everyone,

It feels great to be back; I feel like a first-year again. :lol: I wouldn't mind with helping to write lessons or something. I'm not too good with coding, but I always enjoyed writing lessons. I am going back to school in a few weeks, so I'm not sure how much I can handle, but I'll definitely jump in where I can.

Cordelia Mullen
Second Year

Post by Cordelia Mullen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi all,

While my coding skills remain non existent, and hours in a day remain at 24, I am really looking forward to the creative outlet this will give me. If there are things you need help with that aren’t coding, please feel freer to reach out. The only thing I can think of that would fit this realm is lesson writing, but if there’s other things, I am open to helping.

Delia.

Troy Perez
Fourth Year

Post by Troy Perez » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:43 pm

For anyone who has posted that is interested, we do have a few classes that need professor's and lessons written. As it stands, we need someone to teach Charms, Dark Arts, and Spiritualism Studies. If you are interested in teaching any of those classes, just let us know.

Sada Worth
Fourth Year

Post by Sada Worth » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi,

I tried PMing you Troy but the board doesn't allow me to send PMs, having said that I would be interested in teaching Dark Arts if the position is still open :)

Prof. Mikelle Danica Valuma
Professor

Post by Prof. Mikelle Danica Valuma » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:51 pm

I'd like to teach Charms, and I think I'd like to have Miki be the professor since that was her goal while in school.

If you're cool with that, I'll add that to the other thread about adults.

If you'd like it to be a different character, I'm glad to create one instead and have her out doing something else (haven't decided on her profession yet).

I believe I still have a lot of the classes on my laptop at home, and even notes on coding, if it's still the same, but it has been 10 years... :)
Something wicked this way is coming. Truly. :ugeek:

Troy Perez
Fourth Year

Post by Troy Perez » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:53 pm

Thank you Miki and Sada for reaching out. We would love to have you both teach the classes! Sada, if you want to just make a new professor character and let us know, that would be awesome! Also just put Prof. in front of the name. We also fixed the PM's, so you should be able to write to each person on the website.

Cordelia Mullen
Second Year

Post by Cordelia Mullen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:19 pm

I tried pm’ing you as well, Troy. If the position is still open, I’d like to teach Spiritualism Studies. I don’t have any notes, but I’m working on my own Spiritualism, and it seems to fit. :)