Blood Doth Run Most Foul (Open)

This includes the forest, lake, quidditch pitch, and anything else within reasonable walking distance from the school.
Elwyn Wann
Third Year

Blood Doth Run Most Foul (Open)

Post by Elwyn Wann » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Elwyn had expected an early death. No one lived forever, and the Wanns even less so. Her grandparents had died in their fifties (whether her father had something to do with it had been ruled out after everyone on the investigative force had a vacation for their health). Her mother was in her mid-forties and was already beginning to wither (though that was more likely to do with being locked away in a mental asylum). Her brother was in his early twenties and seemed alright, but who knew how long that would last?

Apparently, though, Elwyn wouldn't live past her teen years. It was a sad turn of events for her. She'd made so many big plans! Most including the super cute Astronomy teacher. But alas, none of it was meant to be. That morning, Elwyn had woken up to a shock. At first, she'd though that the red the painted her and her bed belonged to some sort of creature. She had cleaned up as best she could, but as the morning went on, it became painfully obvious that the blood was, somehow, hers.

She'd read about animals who went off to die so that no one could find their bodies. That had sounded like a good deal to Elwyn, so she had made her way out of the school and towards the woods. By the time she had gotten to the treeline of the Forbidden Forest, though, her body ached, her feet hurt, and she was out of energy. So she'd propped herself against a tree to sit and rest before finishing her Final Journey into the Forest.

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Re: Blood Doth Run Most Foul (Open)

Post by Cana Havich » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:42 am

Cana had found a trail. It wasn't highly noticeable or in any way significant, but it seemed...out of place here. Back home a trail of blood leading out to the woods meant a few things. Someone was drunk and doing something stupid. Someone had gotten on Kristian's bad side. Bjorn had found an uncollared cat. But here, he was at a loss for what it could be. There was barely any of it. Perhaps it was some sort of animal dragging itself off to the forest. He could put it out of it's misery. Or bring it to the healers he supposed. That would be responsible, especially since it didn't seem exceptionally wounded.

He did have a few new potions he wanted to try out though....

It wasn't until he realized the trail lead directly to a young girl he didn't recognize that he got a sinking feeling. Was she injured somehow?

"Erm....are you okay?" he asked awkwardly. The girl was pale, but seemed to be so naturally. She seemed tired, but that could be for a myriad of reasons. What had brought her out here, possibly wounded, so close to the Forbidden Forest?

Elwyn Wann
Third Year

Post by Elwyn Wann » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:14 am

Elwyn had heard that people close to death saw visions of angles. She didn't be live in all that malarkey, but she was pretty sure she hadn't been completely deleterious when the man showed up. Though she didn't remember him walking up, he kinda just appeared there. She had thought of angles of all light colors: blonde, blue eyes, white robes. But this man was dark.

"Unless you're a demon here to carry off my dirty and tarnished soul to be punished in the firey pits of Hell for entunity," she said, wincing as another twist of pain shot through her, "you can leave me to die." For a while there, it hadn't been that bad, but the pain was starting again and she still didn't understand why.

The girl pushed herself to her feet in order to finish her Death Walk. Maybe some animals could feast on her body and her skeleton would be left in the woods forever. That would be fun! Her ribcage could become the home of some cute fox or something.

It wasn't until she was standing that she realized the demon wasn't just tall because she had been sitting on the ground. He was tall tall. "Why are there so many tall people at this school?" It was terribly rude for average height folk like her.

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Post by Cana Havich » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Cana blinked slightly and his lip curled in a sneer as she asked if he was a demon. He sighed and rolled his eyes at her dramatics.

"You aren't going to die...most likely. What's actually wrong with you? If I can't help, I can get you to the infirmary at least."

It would be very bad form to give into temptation right now and leave the silly girl here to keel over. He didn't really know why the girl rubbed him the wrong way, but he genuinely got annoyed in a way he generally didn't with girls.

Maybe it was the demon comment hitting a bit too close to home.

He pinched the bridge of his nose at the tall comment. He was going to have to start carrying around business cards about it or something.

"It's likely you've met one of my cousins. It's genetic--in the blood. We're all very tall," he explained as if to a small child.

"I'm Cana," he continued. "May I get your name please? So we know what to put on your memorial if you really do die, at least?"

Elwyn Wann
Third Year

Post by Elwyn Wann » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:11 pm

"I'm Elwyn Wann," the girl informed the demon. Though she figured he shouild already know her name, if he had been sent t o collect her soul. "But could you write it backwards on my grave? It looks much cooler that--" she paused and held her breath for a moment against the pain, "way."

The Headmaster had requested her not to go into the forbidden forest anymore, but she figured he would make an exception if she died there. "I think I have a deadly disease. Or I ate something and it's hatching inside me. So, I don't think the infirmary would help. But it's very kind of you to offer instead of talking my soul right now."

Elwyn had always heard that demons were mean, flesh eating things. She had no clue if any of those people ever met a demon before, but this one was downright friendly. She liked him, even if he was going to devour her.

Cana Havich
Sixth Year

Post by Cana Havich » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:30 pm

Cana wanted to roll his eyes at Elwyn, but then she seemed to have a flash of genuine pain. While some sorts of pain were interesting to see, hers seemed deeply not fun. As she explained herself though, Cana's brow furrowed.

"Are you sure you don't just have an infected appendix? Or like..." he hesitated for a second, "Your period or something? Or food poisoning? Cause the infirmary can definitely fix any of those. Except the period. But I'm sure they can give you something to make it feel less bad."

Cana was beginning to expect that's what it was, actually. As the certified Gay Best Friend to several girls back home, he knew how dramatic and painful the event could be. Maybe this was her first one and she didn't know what to expect? It would definitely be terrifying, Cana thought.

Hogwarts should offer health and human development classes, he considered.

But while his sympathy was at least....existent for this girl, he was still very pissed about the demon comments. He didn't know what she was basing them on, but he had a feeling he wouldn't like the answer.

"Why did you say I was a demon by the way? Cause I'm not. No matter what you may have been told," he hedged.